We are always on the look out for talented, enthusiastic people who are passionate about food & wine.
If you love good food & wine, working as part of a team & have great customer service skills - then please get in touch. Full & Part time positions available; we offer good hours & competitive pay. Applicants must have relevant visas & a good command of English. Email CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA FROMAGERIE MARYLEBONE
(FULL TIME POSITION)
La Fromagerie comprises of three award-winning shops, and the Cheese Room is at the heart of the business. While primarily based in the Marylebone Cheese Room, this is a unique role that provides support and assistance throughout other areas of the business as well. A passion for and understanding of cheese or fine food or wine is essential, though there there will be opportunities for learning and training on the job, including the opportunity to take part in Cheese Academy courses to grow your cheese knowledge. The position may involve shifts at our other branches in Bloomsbury and Highbury, and at our Highbury maturing rooms, where we run our wholesale business which supplies many of the top restaurants in London and around the country.
- Maintaining a highly customer focused service environment consistent with La Fromagerie standards.
- Documenting and completing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting in wedding celebration cake tastings, and other large catering orders.
- Maintaining cheese quality stock through the affinage process as directed and in the cheese room and additional fridge space.
- Maintaining La Fromagerie standards for merchandising and cheese presentation.
- Ensuring rigorous cleaning procedures are adhered in the cheese room and properly documented.
- Monitoring of stock levels in the cheese room – making sure to proactively avoid wastage.
- Assisting with cheese orders where necessary.
- Preparing wholesale orders at times where wholesale is closed.
- Organising the packing and booking of private orders to be couriered.
- Preparing of Gift Boxes.
- Providing La Fromagerie Chefs with assistance with cheese matches for the Cafe menu and advise them of any short dated stock to further minimise wastage.
- Assisting other departments in the Marylebone shop when needed.
- Assisting in Cheese Room and other departments in other branches, as needed.
- Assisting with events as needed.
- Preparing Deliveroo/Uber Eats orders.
If you think you would make a great addition to the team please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with 'CHEESEMONGER' in the subject line.
EXPERIENCED CAFÉ FLOOR STAFF
(FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced café floor staff for our Marylebone and Bloomsbury locations.
The right applicants will be dynamic and creative and willing to work alongside our fantastic team of cheesemongers, Retail, Café, Event & back of house team. This is a fast-paced and energetic business that is expanding; if you think you can bring an energy, willingness to learn and a passion for food, cheese and wine with excellent customer service skills then please get in touch.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently working in a quality restaurant or food retail business
- Passionate about delivering your knowledge of food and wine
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Keen to progress your career within La Fromagerie
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with a positive attitude, great communication skills and an excellent command of English
In return we offer the successful candidates:
- Highly competitive remuneration package including Tronc entitlement
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills with weekly training, tastings and regular appraisals to help our employees reach their true potential.
- Meals on duty and a generous employee discount
- A wide range of career development opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie team please send your CV and covering letter to Cafe Marylebone firstname.lastname@example.org with 'CAFÉ FLOOR STAFF' in the subject line.
LA FROMAGERIE BLOOMSBURY
EXPERIENCED CHEF DE PARTIE