We are currently seeking a full time team member to join our Highbury Shop and a Kitchen Porter. We are on the look out for enthusiastic people with loads of common sense & a keen interest in food & wine. Applicants must be of smart appearance, fit, energetic with a willingness to work as part of a team. A valid working visa is essential.
We are always accepting prospective applicants - if no relevant positions are listed below, please email us your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still ask you come in for an interview should the right position become available.
FULL TIME RETAIL & CAFE ASSISTANT
We are now looking to recruit a passionate team member to assist in the day-to-day running of our shop and café in Highbury.
A passion for food is essential, along with a strong work ethic and the highest level of customer service. Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will be responsible for the opening and closing of the shop, serving customers and ensuring the shop is fully stocked throughout the day. Experience in a similar shop/café environment is preferable but not essential - for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to learn about food retail.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A reliable team player with a desire to learn more about food
- Able to be flexible on hours/days worked (5 days worked across 7 days a week)
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with a positive attitude, great communication skills and an excellent command of English
In return we offer the successful candidates:
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills with weekly training, tastings and regular appraisals to help our employees reach their true potential
- Meals on duty and a generous employee discount
- A wide range of career development opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie team please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘HIGHBURY STAFF' in the subject line.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to assist with basic kitchen prep and cleaning. The right Applicant will have basic kitchen skills and will be tidy and well-organised. You will have a strong work ethic and a willingness to work as part of a team; you will also be able to stay calm and work well under pressure.
We offer competitive salary, excellent training allowing for you to progress in the company, staff discount, and a share of tips.
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie team please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'KITCHEN PORTER' in the subject line.