We are always on the look out for enthusiastic people with loads of common sense & a keen interest in food & wine. Applicants must be of smart appearance, fit, energetic with a willingness to work as part of a team in our cheese room, shop & our cafe, No 6. In the first instance please email us your CV & cover letter. If no relevant positions are listed below do still get in touch and we may still ask you come in for an interview should the right position become available: email@example.com
We will be opening our third location in Bloomsbury late Summer 2017!
Like our other locations it will feature a signature walk-in Cheeseroom with Tasting Cafes showcasing the produce sourced directly from small producers. We will continue to host tutored tastings, suppers and private events.
We are looking for candidates for all roles across the company, both front and back of house, full- and part-time. The right applicants will be dynamic and creative people to work alongside our fantastic team of Cheesemongers, Retail, Café, Event & Back of House. This is a fast-paced and energetic business that is expanding — if you think you can bring an energy, willingness to learn and a passion for food and wine with excellent customer service skills then please get in touch.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently working in a quality restaurant or food retail
- Passionate about food and wine
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Keen to progress their career in a quality hospitality environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with a positive attitude, good communication skills and an excellent command of English
In return we offer the successful candidates:
- Highly competitive remuneration package, including Tronc entitlement
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills with weekly training, tastings and regular appraisals to help our employees reach their true potential
- Meals on duty and a generous employee discount
- A wide range of career development opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie London Team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCED WAIT STAFF
We currently have a position available for FULL-TIME wait staff in our No 6 Tasting Cafe at Marylebone W1. Previous experience in a similar style establishment would be an advantage, ideally with barista training and an understanding of professional, attentive and friendly service along with a keen interest in food & wine.
The right applicant will be conscientious with excellent time-keeping and of smart appearance. A positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team is essential.
Five day week: Monday - Sunday with flexible hours.
Minimum duration of 9 months' employment required.
Please drop your CV in with a covering letter, or email email@example.com