We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people with loads of common sense & a keen interest in food & wine. Applicants must be of smart appearance, fit, energetic with a willingness to work as part of a team. A valid working visa is essential.
If no relevant positions are listed below, please email us your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still ask you come in for an interview should the right position become available.
We are currently searching for an experienced PASTRY CHEF - this position would be mainly based at our small but busy kitchen in our Marylebone location.
We cook simple, traditional, regional dishes from around Europe showcasing produce sourced directly by us, from small farms & producers. Ideally you will have a broad set of pastry skills as we make our own tarts, cakes, sweet biscuits, jams, etc. This is a very hands-on job, that will suit a Pastry Chef looking to join a company that continues to expend and develop new projects and ideas through our Cafés, Shops & Events.
- 45 hours per week
- 2 days off per week
- Competitive salary for the right applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently working in a quality restaurant or food retail business
- Knowledgeable of French & Italian regional cuisine & produce, with a broad set of pastry skills
- Well-organised and calm under pressure
- Able to work effectively individually, and also as part of the larger kitchen team
- Has a positive attitude, great communication skills and an excellent command of English
In return we offer the successful candidates:
- Highly competitive remuneration package including Tronc entitlement
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills with weekly training, tastings and regular appraisals to help our employees reach their true potential.
- Meals on duty and a generous employee discount
- A wide range of career development opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie team please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘PASTRY CHEF' in the subject line.
KITCHEN PORTER: MARYLEBONE & BLOOMSBURY
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter to assist with basic kitchen prep and cleaning. The right Applicant will have basic kitchen skills and will be tidy and well-organised. You will have a strong work ethic and a willingness to work as part of a team; along with the ability to stay calm and work well under pressure.
We offer competitive salary, excellent training allowing for you to progress in the company, staff discount, and a share of tips.
If you think you would make a great addition to the La Fromagerie team please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'KITCHEN PORTER' in the subject line.